Friday, June 03, 2005

Farewell Mal

Mal finally lost his battle with melanoma. I was priviliged to be there to see him off to the next Universe, it was quite a powerful time. His influence in my life has been considerable, and I'm sure he's still out there somewhere keeping an eye out for me.

At least he's no longer in pain and is in a much better place now.

As for me, life will go on. It is strange knowing I have no one to go home to, and all those little things in life that go with it. There will be some sad and lonely times, but in time these wounds will heal. I prefer to celebrate the life of a wonderful man - dare I say it, a guardian angel and a beautiful soul.

I now have a long and difficult journey ahead in a changed world...

Note: The time of this blog entry has been set to the exact time of Mal's death...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home